INGIC is on the lookout for a U.K. Native Business Development Manager to lead and manage our UK office.
As a BDM, your primary responsibility will be to manage the brand, make strategies to improve the user engagement and ROI through the following, but not limited to; online leads, local references and partnerships. You will be required to apply a unique blend of charisma, knowledge of the industry and your expertise of selling to win prospective clients and projects for the company.
This role revolves around good communication, so, your duties will include:
- Following up with new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Communicating new service/product developments to prospective clients
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Overseeing the development of INGIC’s marketing collateral
- Report writing
- Providing INGIC management with feedback
- The candidate must be a U.K. Native with excellent British writing skills
- Candidate must be results oriented and targets driven. A 'can-do' approach is highly imperative to achieve winning numbers.
- Candidate must have 3 or more years of experience in the sales industry out of which two years must be in a managerial role.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills are compulsory.
- Individuals with sales experience in software or digital industries will be given higher preference.
- Should hold Masters or equivalent degree from a reputable institution.
INGIC is a full-service digital agency that creates one-of-a-kind design and development solutions that excite people. The company comprises of the most talented, skilled and experienced professionals from the industry. The company headquarter is located in the state of New Jersey. Although, we operate from three additional offices in the United States and currently own four offices at global destinations including UAE, KSA, Singapore and the United Kingdom. Our team as well as company is constantly evolving and ever expanding.
Apply for this Job