INGIC is on the lookout for an SEO Copywriter/SEO Content Writer to be a part of their dynamic team in United Kingdom.
Being an SEO Copywriter/ SEO Content Writer, you must have the ability to synthesize information from multiple sources and formats into written summaries and descriptions following established templates in accordance to the On-page SEO skills.
- This SEO Copywriter position requires an individual with experience in writing from previous employment or education, an understanding of SEO and able to write about various topics. Not only this but, managing the company s internal and external print collateral and HR related material.
- Creates SEO friendly content and editing related policies and procedures and ensures their alignment with the organization's needs and objectives.
- Identify the media content requirements and compile data from different sources and ensure centralization of all communication to keep the brand image consistent for the company.
- The SEO copywriter would also be responsible to write copy that helps boost a website’s search engine rankings as well.
- Evaluate marketing opportunities that are in the interest of the company and promote organization resulting in financial and social benefits.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing Communications or Mass communications, Literature, Journalism and relevant professional certification.
- Minimum experience of 4-6 years of as a professional SEO Copywriter/SEO Content writer.
- Ability to manage social media pages and the company website.
- Good team player and Ability to handle pressure and be delivering within deadlines.
INGIC is a full-service digital agency, fabricating one-of-a-kind design and development solutions that excite people. The company comprises of the most talented, skilled and experienced professionals from the industry. The company headquarter is located in the state of California. Although, we operate from three additional offices in the United States and currently own four offices at global destinations including UAE, KSA, Singapore and the United Kingdom. Our team as well as company is constantly evolving and ever expanding.
Benefits of Working at INGIC
- Free Monthly Adventures
- Work in an innovative Industry
- Work on Projects that Matter to you
- Constantly Learn about Development
Apply for this Job