INGIC is currently hiring for the position of a Key Account Manager to look after the smooth execution of projects for our clients in the Dubai region.
As a Key Account Manager, your primary responsibility will be to manage the client accounts, represent company to prospective customers to develop the company business as well as drive the development and execution of sales strategies.
Additionally, you will be required to:
- Build and maintain excellent business relations with the existing clients and identify the possibilities of helping them with the services INGIC offers.
- Identify new business opportunities and contact prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders in the assigned territory/market segment.
- Conducts strategic account planning and market studies.
- Recommend products to customers, based on customer's needs and interests
- Monitors the overall work flow of the pre and post sales teams to assure that all acquired projects are implemented in the best manner and as per the customer's expectations.
- Expedites the process of resolving customer problems and complaints
- Master's degree in sales, business or related field of study
- At least 5+ years of sales and account management experience
- Experience in the digital Industry is preferred
- Knowledgeable of international markets
- Experience in the GCC is essential
INGIC is a full-service digital agency, fabricating one-of-a-kind design and development solutions that excite people. The company comprises of the most talented, skilled and experienced professionals from the industry. The company headquarter is located in the state of California. Although, we operate from three additional offices in the United States and currently own four offices at global destinations including UAE, KSA, Singapore and the United Kingdom. Our team as well as company is constantly evolving and ever expanding.
Benefits of Working at INGIC
- Free Monthly Adventures
- Work in an innovative Industry
- Work on Projects that Matter to you
- Constantly Learn about Development
Apply for this Job