INGIC is on the lookout for an experienced Account Director to be in charge of managing the organization's relationship with clients & other marketing concerns.
As an Account Director you are responsible for the management of relationships with clients. As the senior point of contact for our customers, you will also co-ordinate the resources needed to service projects, balance the expectations of clients and build strategic operational plans with the execution of creative work.
Additionally, you will be required to:
- Overall development and growth of all company accounts.
- Meeting profit goals of all company accounts.
- Making sure that all account teams and other agency personnel maintain a high level of performance
- Ensuring sound planning, and a solid client/agency relationship by being sufficiently informed and personally involved
- Following agency policies and procedures.
- Involving management personnel at key times & keeping them informed of the status of his group's accounts, problems, plans and meetings
- Insuring the development and timely execution of plans, campaigns, and projects to make sure that the earnings, growth, and profit goals are accomplished.
- Provides account team leadership, and convey the specific requirements for multi-functional support to the appropriate functional regional management on a timely basis.
- Plans, develops, and defends budget recommendations, work goals, measurements, and training requirements necessary to provide both quality and profitable service to Clients.
- Assigns duties, goals, and supervises the account service staff in the local market.
- Keeps the compliance of corporate guidelines and objectives in high regards, when is come to executing duties and assignments
- Maintains open and complete communications of Client issues with functional leaders and corporate management.
- Provides motivations and leads the subordinates through conveying the vision and values of the company.
- Substantial experience in client relationship management
- Must have a background in advertising, design or marketing
- Able to plan and strategize at a senior management level
- Able to have a persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Extra-ordinary team management capabilities
- Extreme attention to detail when it comes to budgetary restraints
- Knowledge of creative techniques and processes – including digital platforms
INGIC is a full-service digital agency, fabricating one-of-a-kind design and development solutions that excite people. The company comprises of the most talented, skilled and experienced professionals from the industry. The company headquarter is located in the state of California. Although, we operate from three additional offices in the United States and currently own four offices at global destinations including UAE, KSA, Singapore and the United Kingdom. Our team as well as company is constantly evolving and ever expanding.
Benefits of Working at INGIC
- Free Monthly Adventures
- Work in an innovative Industry
- Work on Projects that Matter to you
- Constantly Learn about Development
Apply for this Job